Log your runs and other activities. See your progress and statistics.
You need a php-aware server to use this application:
- Put the source files in a directory on a web server
configure.inc to suit your needs.
Log file format
There are sample log files in the samples/ directory.
You record your runs in a simple text file like this:
# First two lines are ignored. You can put here notes and comments.
# Enter "date" "time" "duration" "distance" "type" "optional comments"
31.5.2011 18:30 50:00 9.5 N Very windy
2.6.2011 10:00 50:00 11 R "Race name"
Separate each field with a tab character, or the character you specify in the configuration file.
For other activities, each entry in a log can have any of the following formats:
- "date" "time" "description" "notes"
- "date" "time" "duration" "distance" "notes"
- "date" "description"
The following are configurable in configure.inc
- Which log file to use. Eg "/home/user/mylogfile.csv"
- Log files of extra activities that you want to appear on the calendar.
- What separates each field in the log file. Default is "tab".
- The distance of a lap (as you record them) in meters. For example, you should put '1000' here if you want to record your running km.
- Distance goal for each month
- Distance categories for which you want to track record times.
- Order of months in calendar page: 'reverse'/'normal'.
running @ demo
git clone git://github.com/EelVex/Runner-s-log.git